Monday, February 6, 2012

Life Is Good



Bring on February. We started the month off making hearts and putting them all over our house and windows. Gavin loved it. He was pretty excited for Valentines Day, until we started talking about his Birthday He's so excited. I can't believe he's going to be 3 already. It's going by too fast!

So Gavin has taken a new interest in playing with Ronin. I think it's because he's starting to get bigger and react more to Gavin. They were "wrestling" and laughing under a "tent" the other night. Having so much fun. They are such good buddies.

This went on for about 30 minutes. It was pretty fun to watch them and giggle to myself, feeling pretty blessed and grateful to be a mom.

Ok, so this next picture. Gavin has a little mind of his own. I have no idea what's going on. He found one of my head bands, put it on, and is studying one of his strawberries. He looks pretty crazy here, but that's him. My crazy lil man.

Ronin and his Dada. I honestly think Ronin may be the happiest baby I have ever met. He only fusses when he's tired. I'll rock him in his blanket for 5 minutes, lay him down in bed even though he's still awake, (but now cozy and cuddled) and he goes right to sleep.


LOVE HIM!




Gavin loves Super hero's. One day he's Batman, the next day, Superman. That night, after his bath, he was Spiderman. It's pretty funny because he gave us all Superhero names. He calls Matt Green Lantern, me Wonder Woman, (finally someone sees me for who I really am) and Ronin, Robin.





My favorite thing to do. I got Gavin up from his nap and he was still really tired. We watched some of the super bowl together, and just cuddled on the couch until he woke up enough to want some cookie dough.





February has started off pretty well. I ran my second race of the year on Saturday. It was FREEZING!!! I've ran in freezing snow, ice, wind, rain, you name it. But this was way worse. Why you ask? Because I was standing around in the freezing cold for 30 mins before we even got started. My body was frozen stiff! All of the other times, I stayed warm inside right up until I had to go out and run. My body was warm to start with. That was not the case on Saturday. I finished better then I thought, (1st overall for all females, all age groups. Don't be impressed, there were only 120 people signed up! :)) but I will never forget not being able to feel my fingers and toes, AT ALL, for the first 2 miles.




2 Races down, 10 to go.




No comments:

Post a Comment