Sunday, April 15, 2012

Something Wrong, Bad or Funny

I have decided to dedicate this blog post to the pictures I've taken that I'd normally erase, or embarrassing, looks weird, never post, laugh hysterically at, and THEN erase.
#1 The Easter Bunny
Yes, just a creepy in the picture as it was in person. This was taken at our Ward Easter Activity. I actually had a contest with my Primary-Presidency girls on who could take the most awkward picture with him. "That" picture wasn't taken with my camera so therefor I can't publish it. Be grateful.
As you can see Gavin will not allow me to let him down. Just look at the Bunny's face, seriously cracks me up. Creepy.
#2 The boys with Gavin's Easter present. Yes, both their eyes are shut or squinted. This is my moms worst nightmare. I thought it was fitting for the Post.
#3 Take a look and figure out why I laughed when I saw it. Is it inappropriate? Classless? Tasteless? Yes. But still funny.
#4 Ronin's little pink cheeks, button nose, and hand up reminds me of a little munchkin from the Wizard of Oz. OR, an Oompa-Loompa. I'll let you pick which one he resembles most. Secondly, I'm wearing the pink shirt Matt was modeling in the last post. I think I may have to sneak the pink shirt in somewhere every time now.....keep your eyes peeled.
#5 Oh the hair. I'll be honest this picture isn't horrible but the hair is! This is taken 6 hours after I spent 30 mins trying to do Something, ANYTHING with it. I will not be posting another picture of this horrible hair color and cut until it's fixed, which will be another 6-weeks. This is one of those YUCK moments where the hair stylist didn't do what I asked. It's just hair, no biggie, but I don't like it...at all. Breath it in bloggers, cause its the first and last time you'll be seeing the grossness that is my weird, not so brown, not so blond hair.
#6 My eyes. One red eye, nice touch.
#7. Hilarious. Made me smile and laugh when I saw this. I have no idea what is going through his mind or what he's thinking but whatever it is, it was short lived. This look (thoughtful, quiet, reserved) is not the personality of Gavin. Oh no. And so for its blatant deceit it deserves a spot.
#8 Ronin on the look out. Is it me or does it seem like he's thinking, "I know what you're doing, don't even try to put one past me, I've got my eye on you."
#9 Sorry, but its true. Gavin looks like his going potty and Ronin has the crazy eyes. Again pictures you normally wouldn't post.
So there it is folks. An insight to the Rudolph's you normally don't see. Just remember when you see pictures you think are cute or sweet, there are about 10 others that aren't so perfect!

2 comments:

  1. Caleb and I love this post. Thanks for making us laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly enough, I was reading this while Tucker's cartoon was on in the background... the theme music... pretty much what you would hear while clows are doing their act in the circus! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete