Sunday, May 20, 2012

Family Time

This past week we got to celebrate our besties daughters' 1st birthday, who also happened to be Gavin's future wife.  Happy 1st Birthday Kalli. We love you, and think you're super cute.  And what  an independent little girl she is!  Loves to go all over the place.  We had a great time hanging out, eating pizza, and playing games.














 We also got the yard finished and when I say we, I mean Matt. He did such a great job and worked really hard. I'm so proud of him. He put so much time and effort in not to mention his weekend time into it. The grass, retaining wall, and bark all look great and it feels even better!


 And finally some silly family pics. We've been having a great time together as a family with this nice weather. What a lucky gal I am. I can't wait for summer to officailly arrive so we can do even more outside. I like being surrounded by 3 super cute men. My Fav is when Matt is all serious as I try to snuggle. Ha ha ha ha. So cute. He could even pull off florescent pink shirts if he wanted. (inside joke, read previous posts to understand.)





Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. So first off your adorable Prin. Your hair is so dang cute. It should be illegal. I miss your sweet face. Your boys are getting so big. I can't believe the last time I saw you was in July. We need to have a prin reunion asap. Love ya girl. Thanks for posting and keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kristi, i just had to say that your hair looks super cute in these pictures. is it light brown now? love it. i love your little boys too, so very much. april

    ReplyDelete