Sunday, December 11, 2011

December Update


Last Wednesday we finally went and got our tree. Gavin was really excited. We headed out to the farm we got to every year, and even though it was really cold out, he enjoyed holding my hand and pointing out all the trees. This is the one he finally decided on.


Gavin loves helping his dad! This is him helping Matt get the ladder for our lights. He did a really good job this year putting them all up. They look great, and Gavin loves seeing them. Every time we come home in the evening and the lights are on, he yells, "Lights on my house, lights on my house!"


I made some M&M Christmas cookies and Chocolate dipped-baked preztels for a party the other night. Ronin was right there with me making sure I made everything correctly. To be honest, I think he's finally teething and so chewing on this spoon was like heaven to him.



As you can see baking makes him just as happy as it makes me.



So the night after our Christmas party, was today, (Sunday) and Gavin woke up acting really wierd. I could telly he wasn't feeling well because he was super cuddley and quiet, which if you know Gavin, that's not him at all!

We headed to church and he sat on my lap just wanting to drink his chocolate milk. I told Matt we should leave right after Sacrament, meaning right after we took it, before any of the speakers. So we did. We were only there for 30 minutes.



The moment we walked through the door I sat down with Gavin and he threw up all over the place, over and over and over again! We literally left church just in time. This is him afterwards, cleaned up, feeling better and watching "How the Grinch stole Chritsmas." I hope it lasts. I hate it when my kids are sick! Worse thing ever.


Other then that, we're doing great. Only 2 weeks till Christams and besides the fact I'm behind in getting gifts, mailing cards and wrapping, I'm excited to spend it with my 3 beautiful boys.
p.s. I finished reading "The Help" and The hunger Games" this week. Honestly two of the best books I've read in a while, Besides "Jesus the Christ." I highly recomend all three !!!!!!







1 comment:

  1. Isn't it nice to have your house all decorated for Christmas. I love it. I am so sorry about Gavin, poor guy. I hope he feels better really soon. Miss you friend.

    ReplyDelete