Thursday, December 1, 2011

Finally Back


It's been over a year, and after some hardship with our last blog, we finally decided to cut our loses and move on.  To be honest, I have a hard time blogging because I scrape book for both boys, have baby books, and memory-moments journal for things they do that I don't want to forget, (sometimes I write letters for them to read later) and of course, keep my own journal.  In any case, I wanted to get better at blogging so my family, (and friends) could keep up with what's going on in our life.  Here's to a new beginning.  Wish me luck. 
I Changed the Wethreerudolphs (our old blogspot, since our family is growing) to RudolphsRakkaus.  Rakkaus means Love in Finnish, but when you read it, it looks like "ruckus" which is also fitting for our family. :)  

Ronin's First  Halloween.  He wore his boo shirt all day and then later, a Duck Football Player.

Ronin and Superman. Gavin has been on a huge Superman Kick since August.


 My little Oregon Football Player.  He is such a happy, yet laid-back baby. So different then Gavin was.
 My three Wonderful boys.  I am a lucky girl.
 Gavin and cousin (best friend), Nathen with their super hero costumes on.  Nathen's birthday was a superhero theme, and Gavin could not have been happier. 

 I love Gavin's total mushroom hair style  Although after naps and bedtimes, sometimes it looks like this!  I laugh, and then consider cutting it all off.  Thankfully this doesn't happen all the time.
 Go Ducks!  I love this picture. 
 Gavin reading to his little brother. Matt took this picture, and as you can see, they stopped reading to watch whatever was on t.v.  
 Ronin's first Thanksgiving.  We spent it over at Eagle Crest with my family.  We had such a good time, hiking, golfing, baking, swimming, and of course eating.  Ronin is still nursing but he had a ball gnawing on this turkey my mom brought.   

 And this Turkey.  Yummm!

 Sorry this picture is sideways.  I loaded it before checking. Gavin loves to help me bake, and for some reason, wanted to help out totally naked.  I heard kids go through a phase where they don't want to wear clothes. Thankfully, it didn't last long.  And yes, his favorite part of helping is when he gets to lick the "spoon". 
Hopefully this will be the first of more to come. We have a lot going on over the next couple of months, (races, new baking creations, first Christmas's, and more cute pictures of my beautiful sons) and I'll try my best to keep up.  Thanks for being patient with me.

1 comment:

  1. I love this pictures Kristi!!! Especially the one with their capes on!! Gavin is so dang excited it's too funny! You should put that one in a digital frame if you know what I mean!?

    ReplyDelete